JL Wrangler 4-Door Pro Roof Rails
Roof Rails Feature:
- Fits the 4-Door JL Wrangler
- 2” x .120 Wall Steel Tube
- CNC Clamps with Threaded Bolt Holes
- Specific Engineered Tube Bend for a Stronger & Sturdier Support Structure
- Low Profile Design
- Industrial Grade Corrosion Resistant Hardware
- 850lbs Static Load Capacity
- 375lbs Dynamic Load Capacity
- Accessories Mount Directly to the Rails
- Allows for Freedom Top Removal
- Compatible with the Pro Rack Hoops
- Works with the Mod Rack Stealth
- Finished in Black Texture Powdercoat
- Quick & Easy Install
- Made in the USA
The rails are equipped with CNC steel billet clamps that are secured to the front and rear hoop mounts with corrosion resistant hardware. The rails are finished in a durable black texture powdercoat to protect them against the elements and to keep them looking good.
Note: The pro roof rails requires the front hoop light bar pro (R75000) and the rear pro hoop kit (R75040).
[click for less...]
Jeep JL Wrangler Adventure Rack Systems
MetalCloak's Premium Black Textured Powdercoat process is detailed in this updated video.
4-Door Roof Trusses
To maximize load strength, ARS Roof Trusses are designed with a forward slope that reduce push/load forces on the front body mounted hoop columns.
The strong 2” OD steel tube Roof trusses are complimented with huge CNC steel billet clamps that attach firmly with a combined clamping force of over 3,200lbs to the front and Rear hoop columns.
Low Profile Design
The roof trusses are positioned low, as bowing is not an issue with the colossal strength, ensuring the lowest center of gravity possible when at capacity.
Tube Diameter - Size Matters
What's In The Kit?
- Pro Rails
- Billet Clamp Ends
- All Required Hardware
|Compatibility||JL Wrangler 4-Door Pro Rack|
|Pro Roof Rails||2" X .120 Wall Steel Tube|
|Clamps||3" x .50 Wall Mild Carbon Steel|
|Steel Coating||Black Powdercoat|
|Time to Install||1 Hour|
|Installation Instructions||Click Here to see a full list of ARS Installation Instructions.|